Already have a Username/Password for European Annals of Allergy and Clinical Immunology?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
European Annals of Allergy and Clinical Immunology will accept for publication suitable manuscripts dealing with the aetiology, diagnosis, and treatment of allergic and immunologic diseases. These might include the study of methods of controlling immunologic ad allergic reactions, human and animal models of hypersensitivity and other aspects of basic and applied clinical allergy in its broadest sense. We encourage case reports that focus on topic(s) of extreme contemporary interest. Paper reporting the results of drug trials will be considered.
European Annals of Allergy and Clinical Immunology also publishes solicited and usolicited review articles on subjects of topical interest to clinical and experimental allergy.
Manuscripts should be sent to:
• ‑Prof. Alfred Sabbah – 25, Av Jeanne d’Arc – F-49100 Angers – E-mail: email@example.com
• ‑Dr. Gianenrico Senna – Servizio di Allergologia, Ospedale Civile Maggiore – Piazza Stefani, 1 – I-37126 Verona – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• ‑Dr. Riccardo Asero – Ambulatorio di Allergologia – Clinica S. Carlo – Via Ospedale, 21 – I-20037 Paderno Dugnano (MI) – E-mail: email@example.com
• ‑Dr. Carlo Lombardi – Servizio di Allergologia, Unità Operativa di Medicina Generale, Ospedale Sant’Orsola-Fatebenefratelli – Via Vittorio Emanuele II, 27 – I-25122 Brescia – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• ‑Dr. Alberto Tedeschi – Unità Operativa di Allergologia e Immunologia Clinica, Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Mangiagalli e Regina Elena – Via Pace, 9 – I-20122 Milano – E-mail: email@example.com
Typed manuscripts at 30 lines per page: maximum lenght 10 pages, around 300 lines.
Manuscripts should be typewritten (double spacing) on one side of the paper; on a separate sheet, should bear the title of the paper, name, postal and e-mail address of the Author, together with the name of institution where the work was done.
Generally, papers should be divided into the following parts and in the order indicated:
1. ‑Summary and key words: english, limited to 15 lines.
2. ‑Introduction: containing the reasons for doing the work.
3‑. ‑Materials and methods.
4. ‑Results: these should be given concisely; the use of tables and figures to illustrate the same results will only rarely be allowed.
5. ‑Discussion: the presentation of results should be separated from a discussion of their significance.
Units and Abbreviations
European Annals of Allergy and Clinical Immunology recognizes the adoption of the International Systems of Units (SIUnits). Abbreviations to be put in a glossary at the foot of page 1 on the text.
References should be in the order:
• ‑the order number corresponding with that of appearance in the text;
• ‑the author’s name(s), followed by initial or first name (all authors when six or less; when seven or more list only the first three and add “et. al”);
• ‑the title of the work, in the original language;
• ‑for journals: usual title abbreviations according to international nomenclature and in the order: year, volume number, issue number (in parenthesis), first and last page numbers of the work.
Bodtger U, Linnegerg A. Remission of allergic rhinitis: An 8-year observational study. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2004; 114(6): 1384-8.
• for books: name of the author/editor, title, publisher/institution, town where published, year of publication, first and last page numbers of the work.
Paupe J, Scheinman P (Eds.). Allergologie Pédiatrique. Flammarion, Paris, 1988: 324-42.
• Figures always on separate numbered sheets and legends on the back in pencil
• Figures always saved on separate numbered files
• Figures, diagrams: JPG, 300 dpi minimum
• Radiographs: JPG, 300 dpi minimum
All tables, figures, radiographs, etc. must be referenced in the text.
Legends should be put on a separate sheet, saved on a separate file and have the same numbers as the figures.
All plates (except the first 4) are in principle to be paid for by the authors (whose property they remain), by prior agreement with the editors.
The “pdf” of the article will be sent to the author by e-mail.
The names and e-mail addresses inserted in this site will be used only for the declared aims and not for any other.